Aug 19, 2018
Aug 19, 2018
Angry Plants by APKBucket Editorial
Plants are very important to keep the beauty in the world and now their lives are in dangers since the dangerous creatures such as snakes and snails are about to attack their world. Fortunately, the plants in this game are able to think and they have their own defenses to save their world. All they need is a commander who would lead them into the battle against these serpents and save the plant world from being destroyed by enemies. Will you be their Lord Commander? If yes, then get the free APK for Angry Plants right now from this page and install the game on your device to save the Plant world.
Here is a list of all the features which you are about to enjoy in the game.
• The game is so big that it has more than 100 levels and you are going to complete them to save the world of plants.
• You can improve your skills with time, practice, and unlocking abilities in the game.
• The graphics in the game are simply amazing with beautiful visual effects and physics which make this game look really beautiful.
• The gameplay is really classic, adventurous, and exciting.
• This game is very strategic and you are going to solve a lot of puzzles as well.
Are you ready to lead this plants in the battle? If you then download the free APK right now from our website and install Angry Plants on your device to begin the battle.
Angry PlantsAPKBucket Editorial
- Version 2.0: permissions
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to receive the Intent.ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows an app to create windows using the type
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an application to get information about the currently or recently running tasks.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.