Aug 19, 2018
Aug 19, 2018
Baidu Easy Root by APKBucket Editorial
Download Baidu Easy Root apk file below and root your Android device with a few taps! This version of the app is translated into English so you don't need to get worried about any complexities during the app's operation. Basically, Baidu Easy Root is a Chinese app but thanks to its translators, you can now get its translated APK file below. Download the APK file, transfer it to your device, install the app and follow on-screen instructions to get your device rooted within a few seconds.
To try Baidu Easy Root, download its APK file below.
Baidu Easy RootAPKBucket Editorial
- Version V2.8.6: permissions
- Allows applications to disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
- Allows the application to remove Homescreen shortcuts without user intervention.
- Allows an application to read the low-level system log files.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to set the wallpaper.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an application to get information about the currently or recently running tasks.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to find out the space used by any package.
- Allows an application to receive the Intent.ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows an application to install packages.
- Allows an application to broadcast sticky intents. These are broadcasts whose data is held by the system after being finished, so that clients can quickly retrieve that data without having to wait for the next broadcast.
- Allows an application to read or write the system settings.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows an application to read SMS messages.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows an app to create windows using the type
- Allows an application to install a shortcut in Launcher.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to clear the caches of all installed applications on the device.
- Allows the app to end background processes of other apps. This may cause other apps to stop running.