Dec 21, 2018
Dec 21, 2018
BlackPlayer Music Player by FifthSource
BlackPlayer is a Free MP3 Music player that plays local content.
Highly customizable, smooth and snappy with the modern minimalistic Material design. Elegant tasteful animations throughout the mp3 music player interface. Top audio quality.
You can tweak the design to your liking with the power settings available. Swipe in the middle of the screen to navigate between the pages. Tap on the top titles for additional options. The mp3 music player keeps tracks of your most played Artists and Albums giving you a smart start page called 'Play Now' with suggestions what to play.
★ Supports standard local music player files such as MP3, WAV, OGG, FLAC, M4A 🎵
★ 5 Band Equalizer, BassBoost, 3D Surround Virtualizer, and Amplifier. You can also use your external Equalizer for best audio quality
★ Gapless audio playback.
★ View & Edit embedded lyrics, supports synchronized .lrc files.
★ HD Album cover management, auto, and manual.
★ ID3 Tag editor, edit Tracks, Albums, Artists & Genres
★ Customizable Themes, fonts, colors, and animations
★ Supports Android Auto and Wear OS (previously Android Wear)
★ Supports mp3 music player scrobbling.
★ 3 widgets.
★ Sleep timer (activate in Interface Settings)
Join the beta channel if you want faster updates! New Free beta versions come out often to BlackPlayer MP3 Music Player.
BlackPlayer Music PlayerFifthSource
- Version 2.51: permissions
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows applications to disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an application to modify global audio settings.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows an application to receive the Intent.ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows an app to create windows using the type
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.