Aug 20, 2018
Aug 20, 2018
Clap Phone Finder by APKBucket Editorial
App: Clap Phone Finder
Dev: Funny App Developer
APK Version: 1.0
File Size: 4.00MB
APK SHA1: f87720c710201f04a2cef391d9e37e31e0aa1786
Updated on: Jul 29
Supports: Android 4.0.3.x and up
Clap Phone Finder has got 0 downloads so far and 321 votes are casted to date. Read more about the app at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.prank.clapphonefinder&hl=en&gl=us
Phone Finder by Clapping is a professional android application which helps you to find lost phone in your home or office or any other places. It detects sound of clapping and run loud alarm as well as turn on flashlight in mobile phone. Then you will easily find mobile phone. It's the best and easiest way to quickly check where your phone is.
Do you lose your phone regularly at home/office?
Do you waste a lot of time finding it?
If yes, Phone Finder by Clapping is an app just for you.
How does it work?
+ it detects sounds of clapping hands and turn on Flash light in your phone
+ it runs the alarm. You can choose the alarm sound and volume. You can choose if phone has to vibrate, turns on flashlight or blinks by screen. Alarm is fully customization.
+ Quickly clap to configure and get started
+ Sound/Vibrate/Flash alert modes
+ Customization ringtone & volume
+ Customizable time for which the alert plays
+ Auto start app when phone is put on silent
+ Pause clap detection when not needed eg: in office hours
+ Auto adjusts sensitivity based on Android device
+ Customization sensitivity
+ Widget for easy enabling/disabling
+ Low battery usage
Clap your hands and always find your lost mobile phone with flashlight enabled !
If you like this app than don’t forget to give rate & review also… ♫
Thanks for your support…
Clap Phone FinderAPKBucket Editorial
- Version 1.0: permissions
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows applications to disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to record audio.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.