Aug 19, 2018
Aug 19, 2018
Disney Mix by APKBucket Editorial
Disney Mix app is here to provide you with the whole meal tracking and messaging experience that you have never attempted before. You would be happy to know that with this fun app, you can make effective conversations with your peer groups and family and share your feelings with the most expressive ways. You can stay updated through the Disney radio, Disney movies and music stuff. You can express yourself to various avatars like Zootopia, Dory, Jenny and Danny.
You can make funny stickers and memes to express yourself more effectively. Be the first one of your friends to download this fun app and chat with your friends in personalized avatars. This app is completely free. You can make friends list where you at your favorite Disney movies and music so your friends can hear it along with you. This app provides you with the whole new way of making conversations.
- You can play different games and challenge your friends in interactive game sessions like spikes, Elsa's winter Waltz and cards of Doom.
- You can be creative for the whole next level of creativeness as you create hilarious messages and express yourself with stickers and memes.
- You can make stickers and memes from one of your most favorite adventurous Disney movies and series.
- You can create holy when you need avatars from fresh accessories. You can choose from various sunglasses and crazy hair and everything in between. There are all the accessories for you to customize your avatar in a unique and intuitive way.
- You do not need to worry about anything because your privacy and security is the first most priority.
Download the APK file of Disney Mix and start expressing yourself as your favorite characters.
Disney MixAPKBucket Editorial
- Version 2.3.0: permissions
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows applications to write the sync settings.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.