Aug 20, 2018
Aug 20, 2018
Fruit Crush by APKBucket Editorial
App Name: Fruit Crush
APK Version: 1.0.3
File Size: 19.47MB
APK SHA1: a4b81b2e853946579248f7865f93c57d55aaed44
Updated: Aug 01
Supports: Android 4.0.3.x and up
Fruit Crush has got 0 downloads so far and 226 votes are casted to date. Read more about Fruit Crush at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wb.gzsj2enlite&hl=en&gl=us
Big fan for sweet candy puzzle game? Match and collect 3 or more candies in Fruit Crush. Create sweet boosters to achieve highest score and win 3 stars with each puzzle. Join and share the fun in Fruit Crush!
Journey through almost 200 enchanting levels. Updates come out all the time!
Explore a sweet world of delicious fruits:
Use boosters to burst 5 layers cake, Jam Virus, Gummy Skull, Chocolate, Ice etc.
Show off your gaming progress on leaderboard
Never ending fun of match-3 puzzle game
Slide, swap, switch and match 3 or more same sweet candies
You will be able to get a special candy if 4 or more candies are matched
Appetizing and delightful candy design with sweet charm and charisma
Play anywhere anytime: Internet is not a must
Completely FREE match-3 candy game
Try exciting Candy Fever and test your matching skill with interesting yet challenging candy levels!
Fruit CrushAPKBucket Editorial
- Version 1.0.3: permissions
- Allows an application to send SMS messages.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to get information about the currently or recently running tasks.
- Allows an application to read or write the system settings.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows mounting and unmounting file systems for removable storage.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to find out the space used by any package.