Aug 21, 2018
Oct 13, 2018
GLTools by n0n3m4-experimental
We use graphics processing units and adapters in our different devices such as computer and mobiles While we use these devices on the computers, we have control panels and display settings to change different settings such as screen resolution and rendering settings but when we are on mobile devices, these settings are not in hand. This is not true anymore since we have now this amazing tool named GLTools which got developed so that mobile users can have access to the customization of their graphics, rendering, and color settings. Yes, this is now true and you can do these things right on your android smartphones. One thing which you need to do know about this app is that it does not run on the phones which are not rooted. Rooting your phone is a process in which you unlock the factory settings of it so that you can have access to all the features and settings of your mobile phone. Now if you don't do this, you cannot use this app. This is because the factory settings do not allow you to mess with the hardware and other settings of the phone and when you need to access them, you will need to root your phone and this is when you will be able to use this device. Once you have rooted your phone and you will move forward to download this app, you are not going to find this in the play store. To get this app, you will need to install from an external source and that is what we are going to provide you today. To get the app, download the free GLTools APK right now from our website and install it on your android smartphone to control your graphics settings and hardware. So, since this app requires rooting, listed below are few important points which you must read containing important information about the app.
Important Points about GLTools.
Here are few important things for which you will need to take care off.
- Since you will need to root your device, it is better than you do it one someone touch root app and the one which you can get for the purpose which is also the best one is King Root. Make sure to make a backup of your data since you are going to lose it while rooting.
- While installing GLTools APK, make sure that you have enabled the external source or unknown source option from the security settings otherwise, you cannot install the app.
- Make sure that you use the guide to learn about the use of the software otherwise, you may cause some hardware or software damage.
So, to get this app, download the free GLTools APK right now from our website. Keep visiting this site for more free apps and games.
- Version 4.00: permissions
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.