Aug 19, 2018
Aug 19, 2018
iRoot (vRoot) by APKBucket Editorial
vRoot (iRoot) is an Android rooting application that was formerly known as iRoot. It is an alternative name to the famous rooting app, the Root Master. With vRoot (iRoot) , Android phones and tablets can be rooted with great ease, just with a single tap on your Android devices on the palm of your hands.
If you need to have root access to be enabled on your Android phone or the tablet, so that you become master of your device, then vRoot (iRoot) is the perfect solution for you. vRoot (iRoot) will unlock the security protocols put there by the manufacturer and let you use your device to the fullest of its features. The latest version of vRoot (iRoot) is compatible with over eight thousand Android devices and also supports the newest versions of android. So you don’t need to worry about the compatibility of your device, just that your device must be Android operational.
Rooting is a technical process and there are risks involved in the process. Rooting loses the warranty of the manufacturer and thus makes your device vulnerable to external harms such as malicious viruses. Rooting also may lose data that is there on your device therefore you should be wise enough to backup your data before proceeding.
There are certain system requirements that you need to consider for downloading and operating vRoot (iRoot) app; since this is windows based tool so you need to have PC that has the Windows OS operating system installed. A USB cable would be needed to connect the PC and the Android device, although no drivers need to be installed, but you will have to enable USB debugging on your device. Your device must be charged at least 50% before you proceed with the rooting as it requires relatively larger power use. Upon rooting the device it will reboot automatically and you will have a perfectly rooted device at your disposal.
vRoot(iRoot) is totally free and you don’t need to have expert knowledge to download and root using this application. It is very user friendly and simple to use and anyone, even a first timer can root their device easily using this application.
vRoot (iRoot) is originally developed in China but the APK English version is available for you on this website. Download vRoot (iRoot) APK file by following the link below and install it on your device to root your phone or tablet right away.
iRoot (vRoot)APKBucket Editorial
- Version 2.0.9: permissions
- Allows the application to remove Homescreen shortcuts without user intervention.
- Allows an application to read the low-level system log files.
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an application to install a shortcut in Launcher.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an application to get information about the currently or recently running tasks.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to receive the Intent.ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows an application to collect battery statistics.
- Allows an application to broadcast sticky intents. These are broadcasts whose data is held by the system after being finished, so that clients can quickly retrieve that data without having to wait for the next broadcast.
- Allows an application to read or write the system settings.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows an application to call ActivityManager.killBackgroundProcesses(String).
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows the app to end background processes of other apps. This may cause other apps to stop running.