Aug 21, 2018
Aug 21, 2018
Jio4GVoice by APKBucket Editorial
HD voice and video calling app Jio4GVoice has been launched by the Reliance Industries Ltd. It is for Jio sim and Jio network users to enjoy the compatibility of Jio4GVoice. You used the different communication apps on your Android and tried many more. Once again, we have one more Jio4GVoice app which supports to make a video, voice high-definition calls, and chats. Cool, awesome, and has the ability to make calls with a clear voice picture. You can use your non-voLTE smartphone to make video and voice calls to any landline or mobile network phone number over the world. Read the features of Jio4GVoice below to see what it has more.
Features of Jio4GVoice:
- HD video and voice calling experience.
- Stay connected with family, friends, and relatives.
- Easy to make and receive calls on any landline network or another mobile network.
- Also, you can enjoy group conversations.
Now, download the application Jio4GVoice APK and install it on your Android to start chatting.
- Version 5.0.6.multireg: permissions
- Allows applications to change network connectivity state.
- Allows applications to read the sync settings.
- Allows applications to disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
- Allows the application to remove Homescreen shortcuts without user intervention.
- Allows an application to see the number being dialed during an outgoing call with the option to redirect the call to a different number or abort the call altogether.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows applications to write the sync settings.
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an application to send SMS messages.
- Allows an application to install a shortcut in Launcher.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an application to expand or collapse the status bar.
- Allows an application to write (but not read) the user's call log data.
- Allows an application to get information about the currently or recently running tasks.
- Allows an application to read the user's call log.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to record audio.
- Permission an application must hold in order to use Settings.ACTION_REQUEST_IGNORE_BATTERY_OPTIMIZATIONS.
- Allows an application to write the user's contacts data.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to receive the Intent.ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows an application to broadcast sticky intents. These are broadcasts whose data is held by the system after being finished, so that clients can quickly retrieve that data without having to wait for the next broadcast.
- Allows an application to initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- Allows an application to read or write the system settings.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows an application to read SMS messages.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows an app to create windows using the type
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows an application to monitor incoming MMS messages.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- Allows an application to receive SMS messages.
- Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- Allows an application to modify global audio settings.
- Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.