Aug 19, 2018
Aug 19, 2018
Kinguser by APKBucket Editorial
Android rooting world has so many gems and Kinguser is one of those. With number of amazing and easy to use root features, this app is one of the most used apps for rooting purposes. According to some users, it is something more than Super SU while some rate it equally to Super SU. Being compared with an app like Super SU, you can very well estimate the power of this Android rooting app. You might like it more when I will introduce to you to the many features of Kinguser. Ok so being done with the introduction let’s move on to the features of this app.
Kinguser app is designed to have an automatic root access to your phone. Kinguser, when installed, will automatically take access to your rooting stuff and you won’t have to bother about doing it manually. With its cool and easy to use design, it helps you easy manage your root access. Kinguser, when installed on your phone, would automatically delete the useless built-in apps that were already there when you bought the phone. This makes the performance of your device even better because useless apps that were part of your phone are now gone.
This also helps you choose which apps to run whenever you start your phone. This is important because you don’t need every app to run every time and this is the thing which Kinguser makes it easier. This also helps improves the performance of the phone because the apps you don’t want to use are not running. You can also perform complete un-rooting of your device in a matter of few taps. Plus, this app is completely free on play store and you won’t need to pay a single penny for it. Kinguser also allows the smart authorization of the apps which is a key feature of any such app.
You have also got to learn how to install this app so keep reading.
How to install Kinguser on your phone?
Installing Kinguser on your phone can be done by following this easy step by step guide.
- Go to your phone’s settings and select security
- Now you will need to mark a check on the Unknown source box
- After this simply download the APK file on your device, select all the permissions and you will be good to go with Kinguser.
So this was all from Kinguser. Did you like it? Go and download its APK file now. Enjoy the app and keep visiting ROIDBAY for more handy apps and entertaining games!
- Version 5.3.5: permissions
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an application to install a shortcut in Launcher.
- Allows applications to enter Wi-Fi Multicast mode.
- Allows an application to broadcast sticky intents. These are broadcasts whose data is held by the system after being finished, so that clients can quickly retrieve that data without having to wait for the next broadcast.
- Allows an app to create windows using the type
- Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an application to read or write the system settings.
- Allows an application to read the low-level system log files.
- Allows applications to disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
- Allows an application to get information about the currently or recently running tasks.
- Allows an application to receive the Intent.ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows an application to collect battery statistics.
- Allows applications to RW to diagnostic resources.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows an application to call ActivityManager.killBackgroundProcesses(String).
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- Allows applications to change network connectivity state.
- Allows the application to remove Homescreen shortcuts without user intervention.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows applications to write the sync settings.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to find out the space used by any package.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to install packages.
- Allows an application to collect component usage statistics
- Allows an application to clear the caches of all installed applications on the device.
- Allows mounting and unmounting file systems for removable storage.