Aug 15, 2018
AuthorBarco Limited (Awind)
Aug 15, 2018
View Permissions List
MirrorOp Receiver by Barco Limited (Awind)
Ever imagine using your Android phone or Android pad beyond Android? Try this MirrorOp Receiver for Android! This receiver is a software to be installed in your Android system, and then your Android device becomes a remote pad which allows you to operate any other computers with a MirrorOp Sender. You can use Internet Explorer from your Windows® 7 PC, or enjoy your iTunes music from your Mac® computer, or play heavy 3D games from your powerful gaming PC!
MirrorOp ReceiverBarco Limited (Awind)
- Version 188.8.131.52: permissions
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows an application to modify the current configuration, such as locale.
- Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to read the low-level system log files.
- Allows an app to create windows using the type
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.