Aug 19, 2018
Aug 19, 2018
Mobile Top Voip by Mobile TopVoip
App: Mobile Top Voip
Dev: Mobile TopVoip
APK Version: 5.0.2
File Size: 5.41MB
APK SHA1: d2cc14a1ee0aa788c196305e44c02253e15fc4b4
Updated on: Jul 18
Supports: Android 1.6 and up
Mobile Top Voip has got 0 downloads so far and 3 votes are casted to date. Read more about the app at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.MobileTopVoip&hl=en&gl=us
Mobile Top Voip dialer has come up with "Android Sip Client (VoIP)" for Android based Mobile
phones.Mobile Top Voip Dialer lets the callers make VoIP calls through their standard
Mobile phones.The Android dialer works just like standard SIP Softphones i.e.
it gets registered on the SIP server and then let the authentic caller makes calls.The biggest
advantage that this Android dialer provides is the huge base of potential customers who
can now make calls using their standard mobile phones. The mobile phones need to be connected
to the internet either through Wi‐Fi/3G.
Mobile Top VoipMobile TopVoip
- Version 5.0.2: permissions
- Allows applications to disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
- Allows an application to read the low-level system log files.
- Allows an application to see the number being dialed during an outgoing call with the option to redirect the call to a different number or abort the call altogether.
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an application to write the user's contacts data.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an application to write (but not read) the user's call log data.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to receive the Intent.ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows an application to broadcast sticky intents. These are broadcasts whose data is held by the system after being finished, so that clients can quickly retrieve that data without having to wait for the next broadcast.
- Allows an application to initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- Allows an application to read or write the system settings.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to record audio.
- Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- Allows an application to modify global audio settings.
- Allows an application to use SIP service.