Aug 21, 2018
Aug 21, 2018
Mobogenie Pro by APKBucket Editorial
There are different alternatives to the Google play store which provides a number of application and games to download for Android phones and the tablets. You are finding ways to get instant released an older version of games and apps on your Android systems. Then there is the app Mobogenie APK for your Android to find apps/games for your system. Many apps/games for your Android phones and tablets are provided in this application to download free for your systems. Download the Mobogenie updated APK from the given source and start to download the apps/games for free.
Features of Mobogenie:
- Free alternate of Google Play store.
- Many apps/games.
- Download free games and apps for free.
- Easy recommendations.
- Popular apps/games free.
So, download the Mobogenie Pro APK from the given source and install it to start downloading of games and apps.
Mobogenie ProAPKBucket Editorial
- Version 126.96.36.199: permissions
- Allows applications to change network connectivity state.
- Allows mounting and unmounting file systems for removable storage.
- Allows the application to remove Homescreen shortcuts without user intervention.
- Allows applications to disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to set the wallpaper hints.
- Allows an application to modify the current configuration, such as locale.
- Allows an application to expand or collapse the status bar.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows applications to set the wallpaper.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an application to get information about the currently or recently running tasks.
- Allows an application to install a shortcut in Launcher.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to receive the Intent.ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows an application to read the low-level system log files.
- Allows an application to read or write the system settings.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows an application to modify global audio settings.
- Allows an application to collect battery statistics.
- Allows an app to create windows using the type
- Allows an application to call ActivityManager.killBackgroundProcesses(String).
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- Allows an application to find out the space used by any package.
- Must be required by an AccessibilityService, to ensure that only the system can bind to it.
- Allows an application to clear the caches of all installed applications on the device.
- Allows the app to end background processes of other apps. This may cause other apps to stop running.
- Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.