Aug 19, 2018
Aug 19, 2018
Number Island - Puzzle Game by Tapps Games
App: Number Island - Puzzle Game
Dev: Tapps Games
APK Version: 1.1.5
File Size: 13.74MB
APK SHA1: 7efc87e428b516400c7e31e9c5f0ffad13a2715b
Updated on: Jul 17
Supports: Android 3.0.x and up
Number Island - Puzzle Game has got 0 downloads so far and 853 votes are casted to date. Read more about the app at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=br.com.tapps.numberisland&hl=en&gl=us
If you love classic puzzle games like Sudoku and Minesweeper, prepare yourself for a new mind-blowing puzzle experience: it's Number Island!
Also known as Nurikabe, this game might please Mahjong, Shikaku, Filomino and Hitori puzzle players. To clear each level you have to create islands with a size that matches the number marked on the already existing piece of land (much like minesweeper, remember?). Also, you can’t interrupt the water flow between your islands.
Oh! And watch out for sharks! They seek 2x2 areas, but won’t get close to the shore.
Challenge your brain on this amazing game and try to discover the unique logic solution for each game match!
• Different levels of difficulty: novice, medium and expert
• Dozen of levels: spend endless hours of fun
• Incredible interface: comprehensive and well designed
• Perfect interface for playing puzzles in your mobile or tablet device
Download now the most addictive and challenging game on the Play Store!
Please note! This game is free to play, but it contains items that can be purchased for real money. Some features and extras mentioned in the description may also have to be purchased for real money.
Number Island - Puzzle GameTapps Games
- Version 1.1.5: permissions
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.