Aug 19, 2018
Aug 19, 2018
PES CLUB MANAGER by KONAMI
PES Club Manager by Konami is currently the world's second dominating Football simulation game franchise and is the biggest competitor to EA Sports's Fifa. The game was only available to play on Microsoft Windows, Play Station and Xbox platforms but now the developers have taken another step and released the franchise for mobile platform as well. One of the top and latest games in the franchise is PES Club Manager 2017 or PES 17 which got released last year on bigger platforms and now it also got released for the mobiles as well. The game brings all the real action of football right on your mobile phone with the realistic gameplay, beautiful graphics, and so many game modes that you would forget all other games and become an addict to this one. With features and game modes such as ultimate team where you can create team of your own choice, play matches against some of the top teams of the world, and enjoy all the action you had never expected before. To get the game, download the free PES Club Manager apk right now from our site and begin all the fun.
Here is a list of some of the top features and game modes of PES Club Manager on mobile.
- The game has advanced and very easy controls where simply swipe the screen in the direction of player to pass the ball and tap the screen to shoot or score.
- The franchise has sponsorship of FC Barcelona so you will be enjoy players such as Lionel Messi, Suarez, Iniesta, and Neymar on the pitch.
- Other top European, Asian, and American teams are licensed in the game.
- You will need an internet connection to enjoy the online features otherwise, just play on local mode.
- Online Match mode and local mode are two of the features in online mode.
- You can create your own ultimate team.
PES CLUB MANAGERKONAMI
- Version 1.6.5: permissions
- Allows applications to change network connectivity state.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows applications to disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.