Oct 10, 2018
Oct 10, 2018
View Permissions List
Pivot by pivot.one
Pivot is a community from China for cryptocurrency investors. Its Chinese version is well operated. We provide cryptocurrency markets, prices and charts in real time of more than 1400 cryptocurrencies and the freshest blockchain news.We aim to help investors communicate more efficiently with each other and with startups in blockchain industry. Pivot has received investment finance from Binance and other famous cryptocurrency funds. Up to now, nearly one hundred startups and hundreds of business leaders in blockchain industry have opened official accounts in Pivot. And more than 100k investors is using Pivot to guide their investments.
- Version 1.1.21: permissions
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an application to modify global audio settings.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to read the low-level system log files.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows an application to receive the Intent.ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows an application to change the Z-order of tasks.
- Allows an application to request installing packages. Apps targeting APIs greater than 25 must hold this permission in order to use Intent.ACTION_INSTALL_PACKAGE.
- Allows an app to create windows using the type
- Allows an app to use fingerprint hardware.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to read or write the system settings.
- Allows an application to install a shortcut in Launcher.