Aug 21, 2018
Aug 21, 2018
View Permissions List
Power Battery by BOOOBOOO
Power Battery a tool application to keep faster your device and develop a working performance better. Do you want to increase the battery performance poor to better? Must install this application Power Battery APK on your Android to start boosting your battery. It will keep looking on always such applications which are running in the background and consuming more battery power to make it to short time lasting. You can optimize your battery settings by a single tap on an option shown in the application. Clean up the junk files by a power cleaner tool and optimize the settings to keep your battery life more. Clean up the hidden background automatic running applications to consume the battery power more. This is the cool application which helps us to protect our phone from different inconvenient applications and the settings which are un-compatible with your Android systems. Smart features/options easy to use and the simple instructions are given to step to step which will be helpful to control the management. The perfect option to clean up the junk space gathered applications or their data to keep a long lasting battery life. Your phone speed will increase by free up your phone storage. Easy to boost your phone by increasing the speed of Processor by cleaning the junk files, removing the background applications, cleaning up RAM memory and more options to boost the device speed. Power Battery is the best battery saver and a temperature cooler to make your phone fresh and fast. It automatically closes the overheating applications and increases the CPU speed. It automatically analyzes and finds the overheating applications and give you the better battery performance and the protection for your device. So, the APK of the Power Battery is ready to download below. Thanks for visiting our site to download the APK.
- Version 1.0.2: permissions
- Allows an application to retrieve state dump information from system services.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an application to install a shortcut in Launcher.
- Allows applications to write the sync settings.
- Allows an application to broadcast sticky intents. These are broadcasts whose data is held by the system after being finished, so that clients can quickly retrieve that data without having to wait for the next broadcast.
- Allows an app to create windows using the type
- Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- Allows modification of the telephony state - power on, mmi, etc. Does not include placing calls.
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Must be required by an NotificationListenerService, to ensure that only the system can bind to it.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- Allows an application to read or write the system settings.
- Allows an application to modify global audio settings.
- Allows an application to read the low-level system log files.
- Allows an application to see the number being dialed during an outgoing call with the option to redirect the call to a different number or abort the call altogether.
- Allows an application to write the user's contacts data.
- Must be required by an AccessibilityService, to ensure that only the system can bind to it.
- Allows an application to get information about the currently or recently running tasks.
- Allows an application to receive the Intent.ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows an application to collect battery statistics.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows an application to call ActivityManager.killBackgroundProcesses(String).
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an app to delete cache files.
- Allows the app to end background processes of other apps. This may cause other apps to stop running.
- Allows applications to change network connectivity state.
- Allows applications to disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
- Allows the application to remove Homescreen shortcuts without user intervention.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an application to expand or collapse the status bar.
- Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- Allows an app to use fingerprint hardware.
- Allows an application to read the user's call log.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to find out the space used by any package.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to install packages.
- Allows an application to broadcast an Intent to set an alarm for the user.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows an application to collect component usage statistics
- Allows an application to clear the caches of all installed applications on the device.