Aug 21, 2018
Aug 21, 2018
Security Antivirus 2018 by APKBucket Editorial
If you are an Internet user and use the Internet to download stuff or just to browse websites, then you must download and install a cool antivirus app like Security Antivirus 2018. By installing an antivirus app, you can protect your important data from being hijacked. Don't compromise your privacy. Download the APK file of Security Antivirus 2018 for free and stay safe. This light-weight antivirus app will provide a bulletproof security on your Android device against viruses, trojans, spyware, rootkits and all other malicious scripts.
When you start installing an app or the game, Security Antivirus 2018 comes into action and it scans the app or the game right away. If there is some sort of malicious content hidden in the app or the game, then you will be alerted right away and the installation will be stopped protecting your device from the harmfulness of the infected app or the game. In addition, you can run regular scans on your device's internal storage or on the SD card to find the viruses and other malicious stuff.
Remember that having a good antivirus active on your Android device is vital. In the modern world, people use their phones to use Internet banking, to purchase online stuff and they perform several other sensitive activities. So by keeping a robust Antivirus active on your device, you will eliminate the risks of your data to be stolen by attackers.
Most of the antivirus apps available for Android consume too many resources but Security Antivirus 2018 works smoothly on all Android devices regardless of their available system resources like RAM and CPU. The fast antivirus scanning engine of Security Antivirus 2018 has been architectured in a way that it provides the efficient system scanning without compromising on system resources. Go and download Security Antivirus 2018 APK file now and protect your Android device from the malicious attacks. Stay safe always.
Security Antivirus 2018APKBucket Editorial
- Version 18.104.22.16884903: permissions
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to receive the Intent.ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an app to create windows using the type
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows an application to call ActivityManager.killBackgroundProcesses(String).
- Allows an application to get information about the currently or recently running tasks.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows an application to collect component usage statistics
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows an application to clear the caches of all installed applications on the device.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to find out the space used by any package.