Aug 21, 2018
Aug 21, 2018
Super Loud Volume Booster by PeaSoft
Worried about your Android device's low volume level? Don't worry, Super Loud Volume Booster is here to help you. This app can increase your device's volume up to 30% to 40% of what it currently is. After installing Super Loud Volume Booster, you will be able to enjoy music and other audio content at a higher level. Please remember that if your device's volume isn't low to a problematic level, then you should avoid download this app as this may void the warrant of your device's manufacturer. Mostly, the volume of the devices is kept lower to prevent any hardware damages and increasing it beyond safer limits might damage the device. In addition to this, listening music at higher volumes (especially on earphones) is a health risk as well. If you are aware of all these risks and still feel that you need Super Loud Volume Booster, then download its APK file from the given download link. If you are interested to know more about this app, then visit its official page on Google Play Store here.
Super Loud Volume BoosterPeaSoft
- Version 1.0: permissions
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an application to install a shortcut in Launcher.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to receive the Intent.ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows an app to create windows using the type
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to record audio.
- Allows an application to modify global audio settings.
- Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.