Aug 21, 2018
Aug 21, 2018
SuperRetro16 Lite (SNES Emulator) by Neutron Emulation
Android gamers always look out for SNES emulators and SuperRetro16 Lite is a premier app of this kind that you will love. Get SuperRetro16 Lite (SNES Emulator) latest APK file from the download links provided and you will be able to enjoy your favorite games along with 1000s of free SNES cheats. This app promises to bring the fastest-possible emulation and its promise seems to be the solid one as it has been rated 4.0 by several thousands of Android users on Google Play Store. You can read the reviews of the users on SuperRetro16 Lite (SNES Emulator) at Google Play Store here or you can proceed to download its installable APK file from our servers.
In addition to this free Lite version of SuperRetro16, there is a paid (premium) version as well that can be purchased here. It is priced at around $3 and unlocks more power. The rating of premium version is 4.3 and this reveals that the pro version deserves a buy if you don't like this free version's performance.
SuperRetro16 Lite (SNES Emulator) Features:
Some of SuperRetro16 Lite emulator's features are listed here:
- Fastest emulation while playing games
- A cool UI that will please your eyes
- Cloud syncing
- Chromecast streaming
- Android TV support
- Thousands of free SNES cheat codes
- Turbo mode to fast forward games (whenever needed)
- Multi-player mode over WiFi
You can now download SuperRetro16 Lite APK file or you can read the legal documents at their official website at http://www.superretro16.com/legal.aspx.
SuperRetro16 Lite (SNES Emulator)Neutron Emulation
- Version 1.7.12: permissions
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- Allows an application to install a shortcut in Launcher.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to enter Wi-Fi Multicast mode.
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.