Aug 21, 2018
Aug 21, 2018
View Permissions List
SweetSale Camera - Selfie Filters, Beauty Camera by Turslimai
SweetSale Camera - Selfie Filters, Beauty Camera for you with a new decorated and beneficial entertaining features/functions to make collages and albums to create a new look or discover more things and life events on your phone. The best and the top camera with a new best selfie special arguments. The professional camera to make collages and new cool selfies to show your look by editing the pictures on filtration room. People have rated it as the best selfie camera on Google play and they are enjoying the features to discover new lovely moments. You can use the application features absolutely free for a limited time and after it, you have to pay for the PRO features. The different photo filtering tools of to make collages, to add the frames, selfie photo editor, change the hairstyle or a color of your hairs and make up your face by using the face decorating filters. You can also add the entertaining gadgets on your photos by the shape of the animal stickers, animations, funny stickers, animal candy stickers, animal live stickers and the camera stickers as well. The editing options are based on your slider. Slide left or right to edit your photos by filters. Long press to delete or import an image, So, you can download the application from the given source. Thanks for visiting our site again.
SweetSale Camera - Selfie Filters, Beauty CameraTurslimai
- Version 1.0.3: permissions
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to receive the Intent.ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows an application to install a shortcut in Launcher.
- Allows an application to read the low-level system log files.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to get information about the currently or recently running tasks.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.