Aug 14, 2018
Aug 14, 2018
View Permissions List
THING Launcher - No ads, totally free by Thing
Rethinking Mobile UX
⭐ Shows you your apps based on your behaviour, right on the home screen. Everything is just a tap away.
⭐ Automate your everyday life - mix and match time, location and weather with Uber, Spotify, Philips Hue and more.
⭐ Automatically categorises your apps and games for you
⭐ Customize all the colors and make it yours
⭐ Icon packs, adjust icon sizes, rows and columns and more
⭐ Lean, clean and fast - low memory
Note: English, Chinese and Swedish only for now. Would you like to help out with localisation? We'd love your help! Email us at email@example.com
THING is a Launcher that lets you control every aspect of your connected life by seamlessly connecting you to your favourite services - all without leaving your home screen. You're in control. It's Your Universe.
Seamlessly connect to a World of services
Automate your life by creating Agents that listen to your surroundings and act for you, right from within the launcher. Mix and match services to create something uniquely you. Your building blocks are Spotify (requires Premium), Uber, Philips Hue, weather, texting, reminders, WiFi, Bluetooth, time, location and more. Keep your eyes peeled - we'll add many more soon!
All your apps curated by you
THING automatically shows your favourite apps at any given time of day, based on your behaviour. The App Stream refreshes every time you go to the launcher home screen to give you your favourite apps when you need them the most. No more looking for that one app you need in that group on some screen somewhere.
Make it Yours
Change all the colors, add your favourite icon packs, change the icon sizes and more. Get creative and make THING unique.
Swipes, taps, oh my
Use gestures to control THING - would you like to open a certain app by double tapping? Or lock the screen with a swipe down? Or open search with a swipe up? Go right ahead!
Your apps and games, categorised
THING organises your apps and games for you by categorising all your apps the same way they're categorised in Google Play. Simple and effective - a launcher designed to ease app discovery. Forgot the name of that one app you need right now? Don't worry, if it's on Google Play, we have got you covered.
THING lets you search for your apps in an intuitive way - you can search for name as well as Google Play category so you're sure to find what you need. Go ahead and try it out, you'll be a power user within seconds.
THING - a proactive, API powered Android Launcher that lets you create Your Universe. The best launcher home screen replacement in 2016 and 2017? We think so!
THING Launcher - No ads, totally freeThing
- Version 1.1.7132: permissions
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows an application to tell the AppWidget service which application can access AppWidget's data.
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- Allows an application to broadcast sticky intents. These are broadcasts whose data is held by the system after being finished, so that clients can quickly retrieve that data without having to wait for the next broadcast.
- Allows an application to initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- Allows an application to expand or collapse the status bar.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to read the low-level system log files.
- Allows an application to receive the Intent.ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows an application to record audio.
- Allows an application to send SMS messages.
- Allows applications to set the wallpaper.
- Allows applications to set the wallpaper hints.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.