Aug 21, 2018
Aug 21, 2018
WhatsFake (Fake Conversations) by APKBucket Editorial
App Name: WhatsFake (Fake Conversations)
APK Version: 2.4.0
File Size: 8.91MB
APK SHA1: ce5ebb3d33da72515a9a824dee46b8f9d9c289f7
Updated: Sep 19
Supports: Android 4.0.3.x and up
WhatsFake (Fake Conversations) has got 0 downloads so far and 98746 votes are casted to date. Read more about WhatsFake (Fake Conversations) at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.whatsfake.fakechat&hl=en&gl=us
Create fake chat screenshots that looks real!
WhatsFake presents you the ULTIMATE PRANK for WhatsApp.
You can Design a fake conversations with anyone you would like.
You can easily design fake chats and edit every detail on the screen.
After you finish editing the conversation just capture the screen and share it.
- Create fake chats with anyone (even Trump)!
- 1:1 mirror image of the real deal, your friends won't know if it's fake!
- Control both sides of the conversation
- Alter every single detail in the conversation
- Edit last seen, online, and typing statuses.
- Edit waiting, sent, delivered, read message statuses.
- And a lot more fun stuff!
-It's super easy to make your ex jealous!
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated in any way with WhatsApp Inc. Its made for entertainment purposes only and does not provide true WhatsApp Messaging functionality..
> Network access: show advertising , anonymous reporting of errors and Receive Notifications
> Storage access: selection of avatars
WhatsFake (Fake Conversations)APKBucket Editorial
- Version 3.1.1: permissions
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to manage access to documents, usually as part of a document picker.
- Allows an app to create windows using the type
- Allows an application to install a shortcut in Launcher.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.