Mar 26, 2018
MD5 Hash of the app
MD5 Hash of the cert
Android 5.0 and up
Jul 04, 2018
The description of Google Keep
Google Keep is one of those apps which have so many features that you spend your whole life using it but still, there are features you don’t get to use. Yes, Google Keep enables you to do many things such as to make a to-do list, write and note down any ideas in any format you want, capture anything while you find it inspiring and a lot of features that I don’t know for myself. However, you are going to read them all in the list of features below. But before you do that, install Google Keep on your android device by obtaining the free APK right here on our site.
Now read about all the features which you will be enjoying in the Google Keep.
• Create notes and lists, set time and place reminders and check off your completed tasks.
• Add a collaborator to your notes and lists, then get things done together.
• Add photos and drawings, or just draw on your photos.
• Dictate your thoughts, Keep will transcribe them for you.
• Search notes by automagically created topics.
• Group notes together with #labels.
• Color notes for easy scanability.
• Access your notes on any device, synced automatically to your phone, tablet, watch, and laptop via the Google Keep website, or Chrome app.
• Use “Ok Google” voice commands to “take a note” or “add to to-do list”.
To install this wonderful app from Google named Google Keep, download the free APK right now from our device and start using the app for anything you want to do. Keep visiting our site for more free apps and games.
Google KeepGoogle LLC
- Version 4.1.091.10.30: permissions
- In-app purchases
- Retrieving data from the Internet