Mar 25, 2018
MD5 Hash of the app
MD5 Hash of the cert
Android 4.2 and up
May 08, 2018
The description of Instant Root
Rooting is tough but thanks to brilliant minds behind rooting apps, this process has become much easier. With the help of several rooting apps like Instant Root for instance, you can root your device within a few minutes and even within a few seconds all without using any PC. Instant Root is among most used apps that let you root your Android tablet or the phone easily and if you are searching for the APK file of this app, then you can download it on this page for free to root your device.
Instant Root is different than several other rooting apps as it doesn't take you through any procedural ways to root your device. Here are the steps that are involved in rooting any Android powered tablet or the phone using this simple and tiny app.
Rooting With Instant Root
- First of all, download Instant Root APK file
- Now transfer it to your phone if you used your PC to download the file
- On your Android device, locate the APK file and open it
- Package installer will be launched (Remember to check 'Unknown Sources' in your device's security settings before trying to install any app via its APK file)
- Android OS will warn that the app contains code that bypasses Android's security line
- Just tap on 'More Details' option and install the app by tapping 'Install Anyway' option
- Instant Root will be installed and if everything goes fine, your device will be unlocked for root operations
Remember that Instant Root simply removes the restrictions of security and roots your device when it is installed. It doesn't have any user interface with options and so on. So beware before installing the app about the fact that it may result in any data loss or other difficulty.
Disclaimer: Rooting is an advanced operation and basic users should never attempt this. By download Instant Root APK file and by installing the app on your device, you agree that we (RoidBay) aren't responsible for any data loss or other issues created by the app. You should try Instant Root on your own risks.
P.S.: If you understand what rooting is and how Instant Root will lift the security restrictions imposed by Android OS to keep your data and your device's core files safe and still want to root your device, then you can consider other apps like Kingroot, Root Master, Baidu Easy Root or Framaroot also too. If you aren't sure what rooting is and how it may break your device's security front-line, read more about the procedure here.
Instant RootAPKBucket Editorial
- Version 1.04: permissions
- In-app purchases
- Retrieving data from the Internet