Mar 24, 2018
MD5 Hash of the app
MD5 Hash of the cert
Android 4.2.x and up
Jun 27, 2018
The description of Solo Locker (DIY Locker)
Solo Locker was previously known as DIY Locker and now along with its new name, the app brings several new features too. Get your favorite DIY Locker as Solo Locker by downloading its direct APK file. Lock your private data with great ease and protect your privacy where needed. This tiny app is powerful and light at the same time. Solo Locker (DIY Locker) APK file can be downloaded on this page for free.
Solo Locker (DIY Locker) Features
Solo Locker (DIY Locker) is where a tiny application, it has very powerful features too. Making your privacy safe, the app has won the confidence of several other Android users too. Some of its handy features are listed here:
- One of the most powerful screen lockers available for Android
- Easy pattern lock in material design
- Allows you to lock your photos, contacts and other stuff
- Solo Locker (DIY Locker) is packed with multiple themes and designs
- Creates shortcuts for applications when required to make the access to certain apps easier
- A photo can be used as a passcode to unlock the device
- Passcode interface and functionality is customizable
- Widgets are available for music player, notifier and app quick start
- Use inbuilt photos as well as your own ones as passcodes
- Easily change wallpapers using Solo Locker (DIY Locker) wallpaper manager
- It searches and manages your music and playlists
- Shows notifications for incoming messages on lock screen
- Allows you to set the security question and the backup code to regain access to device in case you forget pattern
Solo Locker (DIY Locker) recommends that you should disable the inbuilt lock-screen feature of your device in case you have to unlock the screen twice after installing Solo Locker (DIY Locker). Also, don't forget to set a security question and backup code so you will use these details to regain access to your device in case you forget the pattern later.
Some antiviruses or sometimes Android's default security may try to block Solo Locker (DIY Locker). To ensure a better performance without any bugs, add Solo Locker (DIY Locker) to the white-listed apps. Also, note that you must restart your device after installing Solo Locker (DIY Locker) to get the app working.
To start using Solo Locker (DIY Locker) on your device, download the latest APK file below. Don't worry if your Android tablet or phone isn't supported by Google Play Store as you can install this app by downloading its APK file directly.
Solo Locker (DIY Locker)newborntown
- Version 18.104.22.168: permissions
- In-app purchases
- Retrieving data from the Internet