Aug 19, 2018
Aug 19, 2018
Amazon App Store by APKBucket Editorial
Amazon App Store is one of the biggest alternatives to Google Play Store. Just in case your Android device was came into your hands without Google Play Store app installed on it or if your country is restricting you to access Google services, i.e. if you are living in China, then Amazon App Store Android app is just for you to install your favorite apps and games. Download Amazon App Store APK file right away for free and get unlimited and unrestricted access to millions of free and paid apps and games on the fly.
Amazon App Store is as tiny as Google Play Store app itself and thus it isn't going to put your device under any pressure. Moreover, the app is from a renowned brand holding a great market share in multiple niches, so you can get and install it without feeling any fear. It will never spam you or it will never put any malicious content in your device. All you have will the unrestricted access to your favorite apps and games in a single place.
Almost all apps and games, both free and paid, that exist on Google Play Store can be installed from Amazon Apps Market also. We are confident that you will love this free apps market once you will experience it on your tablet or mobile phone. Just download its apk file for free and start installing games and apps of your need and taste from this amazing and powerful apps store.
If you were annoyed that your device wasn't allowing you to access Google Play or if Google Play was imposing some kind of restrictions over you and was preventing you from installing apps and games, then now its time to lift limits and restrictions. Feel freedom with Amazon App Store Market. Simply download latest APK file of Amazon App Store Market and start enjoying your favorite games on your device. Download the installation file for free from given download link.
Amazon App StoreAPKBucket Editorial
- Version release-20.0000.912.1C_650000010: permissions
- Allows the application to remove Homescreen shortcuts without user intervention.
- Allows an application to read the low-level system log files.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an application to send SMS messages.
- Allows an application to install a shortcut in Launcher.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to install packages.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.