Aug 19, 2018
Aug 19, 2018
CM Backup - Safe,Cloud,Speedy by APKBucket Editorial
CM Backup is a complete backup and restore app that takes care of your data and make it secure and safe on the cloud space. You can free your phone from all the storage by keeping the record of all your data on this apps cloud storage. It is light, fast and super simple to perform the tasks in app because of the easy user interface it has. You can get 5 GB of free storage space by downloading this app and save all your irreplaceable things in the cloud storage provided.
The secure servers make sure the security of your content and making it available to you when you desire. Features of this app are as follows.
It allows you to save all your contacts on the storage because keeping your contacts in a single device is so risky and awful as you can lose them anytime.
- You can always store and restore your text and multimedia messages.
- You can make a backup of all your photos and videos and access the data from cloud.
- Not only messages and photos, you can also save your bookmarks and other browsing data.
- It provides you with fast and easy backups.
- You can share you content online through various features.
- You can also transfer files through Bluetooth and WiFi direct.
- CM backup is a part of Clean Master and as clean master keeps the promise, CM back up would also do.
Download the APK file and take control over your data!
CM Backup - Safe,Cloud,SpeedyAPKBucket Editorial
- Version 220.127.116.11: permissions
- Allows an application to read the user's calendar data.
- Allows an application to write the user's calendar data.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an application to modify the current configuration, such as locale.
- Allows an application to write the user's contacts data.
- Allows an application to install a shortcut in Launcher.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an application to write (but not read) the user's call log data.
- Allows an application to get information about the currently or recently running tasks.
- Allows an application to read the user's call log.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to receive the Intent.ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows an application to broadcast sticky intents. These are broadcasts whose data is held by the system after being finished, so that clients can quickly retrieve that data without having to wait for the next broadcast.
- Allows an application to read or write the system settings.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows an application to read SMS messages.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- Allows an application to receive SMS messages.
- Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- Allows mounting and unmounting file systems for removable storage.
- Allows the app to end background processes of other apps. This may cause other apps to stop running.
- Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.