Aug 20, 2018
Aug 20, 2018
ColorsTV (Rising Star Voting) by APKBucket Editorial
ColorsTV's Android app is a great source of the entertainment for you. In the present time, the app worths downloading for every music lover as the live music reality show 'Rising Star's has started on Colors TV and you can vote for your favorite singers using this app. Simply download the APK file of ColorsTV (Rising Star Voting) app and start voting for your favorite participants. Remember that the general public's votes are the strongest ones in this competition and the judges' votes are the second-most-powerful in this live competition. Consider yourself a judge of Rising Star singing competition and vote up or down for your favorite contestant.
About Rising Star:
According to Wikipedia, Rising Star is similar to an Israeli singing competition named HaKokhav HaBa. The music show is on-air on ColorsTV and the app you will be downloading on this page is going to allow you to vote for the singers live. Judges of the show include the famous Shankar Mahadevan, Monali Thakur and Diljit Dosanjh.
How Does the App Work:
When a singer (participant) is about to perform on the show, the voting lines are opened. Then you can use the app to vote for your the singer. Public votes decide either the singer is capable of being the part of Rising Star or not. So it means that your vote is counted. Remember that you can vote only if the show is live and you can't vote when you are watching a repeat cast.
To start voting for your favorite contestant, download ColorsTV app APK right now from this page.
ColorsTV (Rising Star Voting)APKBucket Editorial
- Version 2.1: permissions
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows an application to read the user's calendar data.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows an application to record audio.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to capture video output.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- Allows an application to write the user's calendar data.