Aug 20, 2018
Aug 20, 2018
GBWhatsapp by APKBucket Editorial
GBWhatsapp is the modified version of original WhatsApp social and messaging app. This app is unique in the sense that it unlocks several features that the original app doesn't offer. Although this is a modified version but its developers don't add any stuff from their side so you can expect the same clean interface and great user experience except the improved list of features.
Generally, you are limited in terms of max input characters in different sections on the WhatsApp as well as you are restricted to upload smaller size media (video and images) using the original WhatsApp Android app but with GBWhatsApp, you get the freedom of such restrictions. You can upload larger videos and images as well as you can input more text. Moreover, you can copy status from other users, can hide your presence flexibility and can do much more that the original WhatsApp messenger app doesn't allow you to do.
Some modified versions of WhatsApp allow you to run two mobile numbers in a single app. This feature isn't available in the default version of the app so this is yet another reason to choose GBWhatsApp over the general one.
Sometimes your WhatsApp comes with several issues like date/time error and others but by downloading APK file of GBWhatsApp and by installing it on your device, you eliminate all the risks of being logged out of the messenger. So for a better compatibility, enhanced performance, and fewer restrictions, GBWhatsApp takes your conversations to the next level. To enjoy it's all features, you can download the app from our store APKBucket's servers.
- Version 2.16.392: permissions
- Allows applications to read the sync settings.
- Allows the application to remove Homescreen shortcuts without user intervention.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows applications to read the sync stats.
- Allows applications to write the sync settings.
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to perform I/O operations over NFC.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an application to send SMS messages.
- Allows an application to install a shortcut in Launcher.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an application to get information about the currently or recently running tasks.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to record audio.
- Allows an application to receive the Intent.ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows an application to broadcast sticky intents. These are broadcasts whose data is held by the system after being finished, so that clients can quickly retrieve that data without having to wait for the next broadcast.
- Allows an application to read or write the system settings.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows an application to write the user's contacts data.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows an application to call ActivityManager.killBackgroundProcesses(String).
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- Allows an application to receive SMS messages.
- Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- Allows an application to modify global audio settings.
- Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.