Aug 19, 2018
Aug 19, 2018
Sprint Zone by APKBucket Editorial
Keep this in mind that Sprint doesn't have an official Android app posted on Google Player so the apk file of Sprint Zone provided here on our website is extracted from a Nexus device. It may be possible that this app may not work on your Android device (Nexus 6) or may create bugs so try this on your own risk and talk to other Android users on either XDA Forums or on Android Central forums to get help about how to make Sprint Zone Android app work on your device.
You can download Sprint Zone apk file on this page to start managing your Sprint account right from your Nexus device. Just in case you aren't loving the interface and features of their mobile website, you can try installing Sprint Android app by downloading its apk here on this page. Most users report that this apk file fail to install the app on their devices and if someone luckily succeeds in installing Sprint app, still configuration issues may occur.
As there is a huge user base of Sprint out there, so Sprint should think about publishing their app for Android on Google Play Store by making it compatible with devices they target. We hope that they will publish the Android version of their app on Play Store soon as an iPhone version (with a poor rating) already exists on App Store out there.
The best way to find out either this app works for you or not, simply download its apk provided at download link and then trying installing Sprint Android app to see if this extracted app works for you or not.
P.S.: If you have found a way to install Sprint Android app on your device, then don't forget to share your solution in comments below as a lot of users are out there are struggling to get this app installed on their devices. Your contribution will be greatly appreciated by RoidBay staff as well as Android users visiting this page. Also don't forget to tell other users in comments below either the apk (you downloaded from this page) worked for you or not.
Sprint ZoneAPKBucket Editorial
- Version 5.0.005: permissions
- Allows applications to read the sync settings.
- Allows an application to access extra location provider commands.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows an application to read the user's calendar data.
- Allows an application to read the low-level system log files.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows applications to read the sync stats.
- Allows applications to write the sync settings.
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows an application to write the user's calendar data.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows modification of the telephony state - power on, mmi, etc. Does not include placing calls.
- Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an application to install a shortcut in Launcher.
- Allows an application to send SMS messages.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an application to get information about the currently or recently running tasks.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to receive the Intent.ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows enabling/disabling location update notifications from the radio.
- Allows an application to install packages.
- Allows an application to broadcast sticky intents. These are broadcasts whose data is held by the system after being finished, so that clients can quickly retrieve that data without having to wait for the next broadcast.
- Allows an application to initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- Allows an application to read or write the system settings.
- Allows an application to read SMS messages.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows an application to call ActivityManager.killBackgroundProcesses(String).
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows an application to monitor incoming MMS messages.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- Allows an application to receive SMS messages.
- Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- Allows an application to modify global audio settings.
- Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.