Aug 19, 2018
Aug 19, 2018
VenkaSure Mobile Total Security+ by APKBucket Editorial
A VenkaSure Mobile Total Security+ is a security solution specifically designed for Android devices. It consists of an Antivirus scanner to protect your Android Device from viruses and other malware, but also an Anti-Theft Feature to help you recover your phone in the event it is lost or stolen and a number of other security enhancing features. The antivirus scanner is based on a database of known virus signatures, which is regularly updated with the current virus definitions and database to make sure you are protected from the very latest threats. The Anti-Theft feature allows you to control your device remotely by sending simple SMS commands. Alternatively, your device can periodically and silently notify you of the device’s location. A key feature of Anti-Theft is that it works in stealth mode so that once activated, it is completely invisible to a potential thief and who would therefore be unaware of its activity. Furthermore, commands sent remotely. Even if the thief becomes aware of its presence, the Anti-Theft feature cannot be removed easily because all settings are password protected .
VenkaSure Mobile Total Security+APKBucket Editorial
- Version 1.019: permissions
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an application to send SMS messages.
- Allows applications to disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an app to create windows using the type
- Allows an application to read the low-level system log files.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to get information about the currently or recently running tasks.
- Allows an application to receive the Intent.ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows an application to receive SMS messages.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to read SMS messages.