Aug 19, 2018
Aug 19, 2018
Any.do: To-do list & Calendar by Any.do
Your android can be your everything and doesn't matter what kind of task it is, you can do that on your android. Planning your daily tasks, putting them on a schedule, remembering them when you need to do them, seeing the dates, and there are a lot of other tasks which you can plan and do with the help of your android. Doing all of this manually is not always possible and you could forget them. Especially, when you need to do something important, putting it on alarm in your mobile is always a better option to do. That is why we have come up with this app named Any.do: To-do list & Calendar developed and published by Any.do for the android operating system. See everyday calender, plan your tasks and put them on alarm, plan your weekly schedule, and put your other to-do tasks and remember them using the app. To get the app, download the free Any.do: To-do list & Calendar apk right now from our site and have fun.
Here is a list of some of the top features of the app.
- The app syncs with your Facebook events, phone's calender, Google calender, and other events to make sure you remember them.
- This is without any doubt the best app for to-do tasks.
- The most wonderful life organizer and daily planning options.
- You can make your grocery and shopping lists.
- Make notes of whatever you need to remember.
Any.do: To-do list & CalendarAny.do
- Version 126.96.36.199: permissions
- Allows the application to remove Homescreen shortcuts without user intervention.
- Allows an application to read the user's calendar data.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows applications to write the sync settings.
- Allows an application to write the user's calendar data.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an application to expand or collapse the status bar.
- Allows applications to perform I/O operations over NFC.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an application to install a shortcut in Launcher.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an application to read the user's call log.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to receive the Intent.ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to record audio.
- Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.