Aug 19, 2018
AuthorGalaxy Apps World
Aug 19, 2018
Fingerprint Lock Screen Prank by Galaxy Apps World
Lately, the best security been provided for the android phone devices is the fingerprint lock where you keep your thumb impression as your password and for unlocking the phone, you put your finger on the screen or sensor to unlock the device. This new and innovative lock screen technology and feature has made the lives easier. Your phone is more than safe because it's only you who can unlock it.
This app is for those people who don't have finger print locks in their phones and want to have a finger print unlocking security. This app is a kind of prank where you enable the lock that you can unlock with your finger but not your impression. It will appear on your screen when you are about to unlock it and what you do is place your finger on it for a specefic time and it gets unlocked. You can still receive all the notifications, messages and calls despite of the finger print lock enabled.
This is 2 in 1. A fingerprint lock and also a notification app. You can also slide to unlock your device instead of unlocking it with your impression. You can always change the time you put your finger on the impression for. It's totally up to you whether you choose 2s, 3s etc.
You are notified of all the calls, messages and other social notification. You can get alerts from WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook and messengers. This app also provides you with awesome sound effects on locking and unlocking your device. This app is compatible with all devices. You can show and hide the status bar icon of the fingerprint scanner.
Fingerprint Lock Screen PrankGalaxy Apps World
- Version 1.1: permissions
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to receive the Intent.ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- Allows an app to create windows using the type
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Must be required by an AccessibilityService, to ensure that only the system can bind to it.
- Allows applications to disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an application to see the number being dialed during an outgoing call with the option to redirect the call to a different number or abort the call altogether.
- Allows an application to read the user's call log.
- Allows an application to collect battery statistics.
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows an application to receive SMS messages.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- Allows an application to read SMS messages.