Aug 19, 2018
AuthorLeomaster(AppLock & Privacy)
Aug 19, 2018
LEO Privacy - Applock, Hide by Leomaster(AppLock & Privacy)
LEO Privacy Guard is the most excellent and most trusted privacy app which protects your private information. It guards your information and all data from leakage. It has a strong AppLock and Lock up Apps too. Besides, there is a Safe Box by which you can hide your gallery’s videos and photos. It has got multiple amazing functions for you to discover.
If you have a LEO Privacy Guard, you do not need to worry about anything about your privacy. With the help of Leo Privacy Guard, you can lock each and every app of your mobile whether it is a Facebook or any other social app, SMS or Call log, photos gallery or any private videos; everything is secure from interlopers around.
It has very easy and simple functions. You can set it on your apps by just one single click. You can lock your apps at any time you want and can save all of your data from any leakage. When you apply it to your apps, you put a password and then no one else can open those apps without that password. It also allows you to set a pattern lock with interesting themes. You can customize your lock modes and can lock your apps under several circumstances.
There is a Magic Lock in it. it is an astounding feature of Leo Privacy Guard. You do not need to put long passwords and facing any other complications, rather you just write in the air. However, this Magic lock function may not be available on some mobiles due to their limitations. There is another exciting feature of Safe Box. It not only locks your stuff but hides it after that. Now your locked folders, SMS, contact or call logs will not be visible to anyone.
If you have Leo Privacy Guard, you cannot get harassed by anyone. With the help of it you can immediately detect and identify unknown callers and block bothering and redundant calls. You can plonk them into blacklist. Besides, you can share that blacklist numbers list with your family and friends on just one click. Moreover, you can control your lost phone and all of its apps through Leo Privacy Guard. Now you do not need to gather your data on any websites as this app lock up all of your apps and data with its AppLock functions remotely and protects your privacy. Besides, you can trace your lost phone on a map and it gives a sound you to find it.
Furthermore, it automatically takes a photo of the person, who put wrong password and try to open your phone. So you can always catch your intruders. It boosts up the speed of your phone as well. In short, Leo Privacy Guard has all that you would like to have in the name of privacy.
LEO Privacy - Applock, HideLeomaster(AppLock & Privacy)
- Version 4.5.5: permissions
- Allows applications to change network connectivity state.
- Allows applications to disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
- Allows the application to remove Homescreen shortcuts without user intervention.
- Allows an application to read the user's calendar data.
- Allows an application to see the number being dialed during an outgoing call with the option to redirect the call to a different number or abort the call altogether.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Must be required by an AccessibilityService, to ensure that only the system can bind to it.
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an application to expand or collapse the status bar.
- Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- Allows an application to write the user's contacts data.
- Allows an application to send SMS messages.
- Allows an app to use fingerprint hardware.
- Allows an application to install a shortcut in Launcher.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an application to write (but not read) the user's call log data.
- Allows an application to get information about the currently or recently running tasks.
- Allows an application to read the user's call log.
- Allows an application to open, close, or disable the status bar and its icons.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to find out the space used by any package.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to receive the Intent.ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows an application to collect battery statistics.
- Allows an application to broadcast sticky intents. These are broadcasts whose data is held by the system after being finished, so that clients can quickly retrieve that data without having to wait for the next broadcast.
- Allows an application to initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- Allows an application to read or write the system settings.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows an application to modify global audio settings.
- Allows an application to read SMS messages.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows an app to create windows using the type
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to call ActivityManager.killBackgroundProcesses(String).
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows an application to collect component usage statistics
- Allows an application to know what content is playing and control its playback.
- Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- Allows an application to receive SMS messages.
- Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- Allows mounting and unmounting file systems for removable storage.
- Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- Allows an application to write the user's calendar data.