Aug 19, 2018
Aug 19, 2018
Color Flash Light Alerts Call! by TOPAPP Ltd
Flashlight apps on the play store are plenty and it is not easy to decide unless you come to know about some unique feature from an app. Well, the app I am going to give you now has some unique features which may seem convincing for you to download this app. Color Flashlight Alert Calls app uses different color combinations to notify you about the incoming calls and SMS and all other alerts that you receive on your phone. This is a feature which makes this app a unique one. Download the free APK for this app right now from our site and start using it receive your calls and SMSs in a different way.
The app uses different color combinations. There are a total of 5 colors designed in the app which can be set for different alerts such as calls, text message, warning alerts and much more. To use this app is even easier. Simply open the app, choose the alert type and then the color you want to use for that alert. Do that and you are done. Now each time your screen will blink, you are going to know what you are going to receive.
Install this beautiful app right now by downloading the free APK from our site and enjoy.
Color Flash Light Alerts Call!TOPAPP Ltd
- Version 1.5: permissions
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an application to receive the Intent.ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows an application to see the number being dialed during an outgoing call with the option to redirect the call to a different number or abort the call altogether.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an application to get information about the currently or recently running tasks.
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows an application to receive SMS messages.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.