Aug 19, 2018
Aug 19, 2018
Kingo SuperUser [ROOT] by APKBucket Editorial
[IMPORTANT] For Kingo SuperUser to work, it requires a ROOTED device. If not, please root your device first with Kingo Android Root (PC or APK version) or other methods you prefer.
Kingo SuperUser is a superuser access management tool for Android devices. After rooting your device, you need an apk installed on your device to manage superuser access for applications that need root permission. You can grant, prompt, or deny root permission requested by applications like Titanium Backup, Greenify, Root Explorer and else. What's more, Kingo SuperUser has integrated a function module, which can help you uninstall bloatware preloaded by carrier or manufacturers, and also user applications.
English, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese, Turkish, German, French
Volunteer to help the translation? Contact us.
To uninstall Kingo SuperUser, please refer to Kingo Android Root (PC Version) and remove root.
Kingo SuperUser [ROOT]APKBucket Editorial
- Version 2.1.3: permissions
- Allows applications to change network connectivity state.
- Allows applications to read the sync settings.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to receive the Intent.ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an app to create windows using the type
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an application to get information about the currently or recently running tasks.
- Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows an application to modify the current configuration, such as locale.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.