Aug 19, 2018
Aug 19, 2018
View Permissions List
GO Backup & Restore Pro by APKBucket Editorial
<p>Backups act as lifesavers whenever something goes wrong with your device. You can't guarantee that you will always keep your device safe and sound. You may accidentally put it into some sort of liquid or it may fall down from your hands. If you are smart enough to not let this happen with your device, still you may lose it or any thieve may steel it. Risks are all around there, right? So why not you are thinking about securing its data by creating secure backups?</p> <p>GO Backup & Restore Pro is a free app which allows you to create backups of your all phone data including APK files of installed apps, games, media, contacts, messages and others. You can create backup images of your entire device so you can restore everything back later. If you unluckily lose your phone, then you can clone your all personalized data from your previous phone to a newer one. You will feel the same comfort even having a new device in your hand.</p> <p>It isn't mandatory that you will lose your phone and GO Backup & Restore Pro will come handy. Instead, you can use this secure backup app for other purposes also. For example, you can create images of your device to clone the same settings and media to a newer device. Moreover, you may need to share APK files of some apps and games with your friends and family members and GO Backup & Restore Pro will do the job for you.</p> <p>If your device has become laggy, then doing a hard reset or full format over it is one of the best solutions to restore its performance. Without having a backup of your device, you can't put your private and sensitive data at the risk. Simply create a backup of sensitive data with GO Backup & Restore Pro, format your device and restore data to it easily. Its fast, reliable and secure as well as it is free.</p> <p>To get an ultimate and all-in-one backup solution for your Android powered device, download GO Backup & Restore Pro APK. The full and latest installable file can be downloaded on this page. If you are searching for any previous version of the app, still you may manage to find it in history section below.</p>
GO Backup & Restore ProAPKBucket Editorial
- Version 3.51: permissions
- Allows an application to read the user's calendar data.
- Allows an application to write the user's calendar data.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an application to write the user's contacts data.
- Allows an application to get information about the currently or recently running tasks.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to set the wallpaper.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to find out the space used by any package.
- Allows an application to receive the Intent.ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows an application to read or write the system settings.
- Allows an application to read SMS messages.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows an app to create windows using the type
- Allows an application to call ActivityManager.killBackgroundProcesses(String).
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- Allows the app to end background processes of other apps. This may cause other apps to stop running.
- Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.