Aug 19, 2018
Aug 19, 2018
MoboMarket by APKBucket Editorial
MoboMarket by MoboRobo is a free Android apps and games store where you can download and install free stuff for your Android phone or the tablet. It is a great alternative to Google Play Store, Mobogenie and other Android apps markets. The app crafts great lists of hot and famous Android apps and games for you and the most important feature of MoboMarket is that it hasn't been reported as containing malware unlike several other Android apps markets.
MoboMarket Android app is a tiny one. The app never installs unwanted apps and games on your device so you can install MoboMarket with confidence on your device. Some cool features of this great Android apps market app are listed below:
- Its free!
- The layout is cool
- Lists hot apps and games for you
- Personalized recommendations
- App installation, backup, syncing and much more
- Discover new apps you don't know already
- Grab the games and apps that are going hot among Android users
- The app is multilingual
To start exploring a world of free Android apps and games, download the apk file of MoboMarket now. Get the direct link to MoboMarket's APK file below and install the app to start accessing hot stuff for your device right away!
- Version 126.96.36.19908: permissions
- Allows applications to disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
- Allows an application to call ActivityManager.killBackgroundProcesses(String).
- Allows the application to remove Homescreen shortcuts without user intervention.
- Allows an application to read the low-level system log files.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Must be required by an AccessibilityService, to ensure that only the system can bind to it.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to set the wallpaper hints.
- Allows an application to modify the current configuration, such as locale.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an application to get information about the currently or recently running tasks.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to set the wallpaper.
- Allows an application to install a shortcut in Launcher.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to find out the space used by any package.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to receive the Intent.ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows an application to install packages.
- Allows an application to collect battery statistics.
- Allows an application to read or write the system settings.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows an app to create windows using the type
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows mounting and unmounting file systems for removable storage.