Aug 19, 2018
Aug 19, 2018
Popcorn Time by APKBucket Editorial
Popcorn Time is a free, open-source application that lets you stream torrents of movies and TV shows for free. The software uses BitTorrent’s P2P technology and enables you to stream content without having to wait for the download to complete, making it easy for you to watch your favorite films and television series. The content is downloaded in a secret folder on your hard drive and gets deleted on system reboot.
The application presents thumbnails and film titles much like the way the popular subscription-based content streaming service Netflix does. Its latest version APK download link is given below.
Download APK of the app and enjoy thousands of movies and videos on the fly. There are two major categories to choose from: Movies and TV Series. The app also lets you filter results based on genre and other factors like popularity, updated, year, and name. Click the gear icon located towards the top right corner to choose the quality of the stream, the language of the default subtitle and the size, as well as set options for Internet connection.
To start using the app, just click on any of your favorite movies or TV series, and it will show you a brief overview of what you’re going to watch. There is also an option watch the trailer. Download Popcorn Time latest apk file for free.
Disclaimer: In your region, some or whole content brought by Popcorn Time may be illegal. This article was taken from MakeTechEasier.
Popcorn TimeAPKBucket Editorial
- Version 126.96.36.199: permissions
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows an application to install a shortcut in Launcher.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.