Aug 19, 2018
Aug 19, 2018
Rio 2016 by APKBucket Editorial
Join in on the Olympic Games excitement with the official Rio 2016 app! Now available in English, Portuguese, Spanish, French, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese and Korean.
The new version of the Rio 2016 app has the most up-to-date information on the Olympic schedule and results, medals, sports, athletes and teams, venues, maps and spectators guides.
Olympic fan, this app is for you! For those of you joining us in Rio de Janeiro, the Rio 2016 app has detailed spectator guides to help you have a great Olympic experience, and the best tips for you to have a great time in the marvellous city.
For Olympics fans following us from all over the world, the Rio 2016 app will keep you hooked with play-by-play results and real-time medal tables, as well as great coverage with awesome photos from competitions and events all over the host city.
Download now the official app for the Rio 2016 Olympic and Paralympic Games and get the latest on all things Rio 2016 at the tip of your fingers!
Rio 2016APKBucket Editorial
- Version 5.0.9: permissions
- Allows the application to remove Homescreen shortcuts without user intervention.
- Allows an application to read the user's calendar data.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an application to write the user's calendar data.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an application to install a shortcut in Launcher.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to record audio.
- Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.