Aug 19, 2018
Aug 19, 2018
TextFree by Pinger, Inc.
Textfree is free of charge calling, texting and SMS app which imparts you a real US phone number. With this given number, you can easily send text and SMS messages to anyone, even if they do not have this app installed. Now getting in touch with your pals and family is way easier than before with this app that offers you features, like free SMS messaging, free MMS picture messaging, group messaging, international texting and calling, and voicemail. It allows you to send unlimited free texts and pictures.
With TextFree you can send totally unlimited texts for no cost. You are allowed to send free MMS picture messages to all your pals. You will have to choose your area code, and then you can pick a real number that is totally free, local, and all yours. Having a real US phone number means you will be able to call your grandma’s landline, free text any number, order a pizza and stay connected to all your friends. It also enables you to text anyone with free MMS and SMS. Group chatting is also there in the app. Textfree is the great and most excellent app for group messaging. Besides, the app lets you make groups, add participants, leave groups, and let everyone be a part of your conversation. As you are sending real text messages so, anyone can reply, even if they do not have the app installed. Moreover, incoming calls and App-to-App calling are always free in the app. Outbound calling minutes are now very simple to earn and cheaper to purchase. Say, “Hola!” for calls to Mexico are also supported here. This app will turn any of your devices into a phone. Textfree makes your desktop, tablet, or other Android devices into a phone so you can start free texting and calling in no time. There is a big collection of amazing stickers in the app. With an unlimited selection of stickers, you can share and search fun stickers with all your friends.
- Version 8.13.1: permissions
- Allows applications to read the sync settings.
- Allows applications to disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows applications to write the sync settings.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an application to write the user's contacts data.
- Allows an application to send SMS messages.
- Allows an application to get information about the currently or recently running tasks.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an application to write (but not read) the user's call log data.
- Allows applications to enter Wi-Fi Multicast mode.
- Allows an application to read the user's call log.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to record audio.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to receive the Intent.ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows an application to collect battery statistics.
- Allows an application to broadcast an Intent to set an alarm for the user.
- Allows an application to initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- Allows an application to read or write the system settings.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows an application to read SMS messages.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows an application to monitor incoming MMS messages.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to receive SMS messages.
- Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- Allows an application to modify global audio settings.
- Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.